You may not know this, but it is safe to give your dogs CBD! It’s a great way to help them relax and enjoy some downtime. You may be wondering what the best way to give CBD to your dog is, and we want to help! Keep reading to find out how to make these delicious dog treats with CBD:
CBD Dog Treats
These treats are simple to make, and your dogs will love them! They have great ingredients that are good for your pooch, and some are a treat they’ll definitely enjoy. Serving size is 2 cookies per day.
- Pet friendly CBD oil
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup beef or chicken broth
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, pumpkin puree, peanut butter, coconut oil, broth, and CBD oil. The batter should be soft yet hold its shape.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, drop 1 Tbsp of batter evenly across the sheet. Bake for 20-30 minutes for soft cookies or 40 to 60 minutes for crispy cookies. Let the cookies cool before serving or putting away.
- Store cookies in an airtight container in the fridge. You can freeze leftover cookies if they will not be eaten within a week.
We’re sure your dog will love these treats! If you want to relax alongside your furry best friend, check out our CBD products that you can use!
DISCLAIMER: While CBD may have benefits for pets and humans, you should only use CBD that is specifically made for pets. This kind of CBD usually has no harmful flavors or additives. For questions about CBD and your pet, please consult with your vet.