Welcome to Homecooked Hero! The goal of this new series is to show simple, yet effective recipes for you to try out on your own using the cannabis of your choice, all of the recipes featured will be made up of our very own, top-notch CBD/CBG!
Everyone knows that chips and salsa are a necessity for a great get-together or watch party so we took the liberty of cooking up a delicious, spicy and oddly relaxing salsa recipe infused with our amazing CBD that will have your dish being the talk of any game night or party you bring it to!
To make our CBD Salsa, aka Sal-tiva verde you’ll need…
- CBD Tincture
- 1 Tomato (cored and quartered)
- 2 Tomatillos (cored and quartered)
- Red Onions (Peeled and quartered)
- Jalapeños (Seeded and Stemmed)
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Ground Cumin
- Diced Green Chiles
1. Prepare your veggies
2. Throw all those veggies, some lime juice and a dose (or 2 depending on your tolerance) of our CBD tincture into a food processor
3. Process until smooth!
4. Add Cumin and Salt to taste, refrigerate until chilled.
5. Grab your favorite chips! We choose a local favorite and supported a fellow Texan Business with HEB’s delicious Sea Salt tortilla chips
Don’t be afraid to ask us any questions you might have or share new recipes you come up with over @HometownHeroCBD! We will be happy to help and share!