Welcome to Homecooked Hero! The goal of this new series is to show simple, yet effective recipes for you to try out on your own using the cannabis of your choice, all of the recipes featured will be made up of our very own, top-notch CBD/CBG!
HOLY MOLY GUACAMOLE
As the great Dale Doback would say, "do you like guacamole?" Of course, you do! Well, we found a way to make this already amazing entree even better, by adding a bit of cannabis.
To learn how to make CBD Guacamole, aka Holy Moly Guacamole you'll need...
- CBD Tincture (Optional)
- Extra-virgin olive oil (can be substituted with our cannaoil)
- 6 ripe avocados (halved and pitted)
- 3 limes (juiced)
- 1 Roma tomato (chopped finely)
- 1 onion (chopped finely)
- Garlic Salt
- 2 Jalapeños (Seeded and Stemmed) - optional, for those who want a kick
- 2 serrano chiles (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro (chopped finely)
1. Prepare your vegetables.
2. Grab a fork and mash those avocados, but leave them a bit chunky.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients, 1-2 servings of our CBD tinctures (depending on your wanted potency) and fold it all together.
4. Drizzle with oil and add in your amount of salt and pepper (to taste).
5. Give it one final mix with a fork.
6. Cover with tight plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
7. Grab your favorite chips! We choose a local favorite and supported a fellow Texan Business with HEB’s delicious Sea Salt tortilla chips
Don’t be afraid to ask us any questions you might have or share new recipes you come up with over @HometownHeroCBD! We will be happy to help and share!