Our Delta-8 and Delta-9 Squares are criminally underrated.
Don't believe it? Just look at the milligrams of THC you get per dollar, and then come back to us.
But how can you take gooey, crispy marshmallow goodness packed with cannabinoids even better? Well, we challenged our team to hit the test kitchen to concoct an autumn potluck-worthy dish using our Squares.
And they sure did come up with one.
So check out the recipe below to learn how to make Hometown Hero Chocolate Fondue S'mores.
Chocolate Fondue S'mores Ingredients/Equipment
- Hometown Hero Squares (your preference)
- Melting chocolate
- Graham crackers
- Sauce pan or microwave
Fondue S'mores Directions
- Cut your Hometown Hero Squares into quarters and then cut those quarters in half, lengthwise
- Heat up your melting chocolate in a sauce pan or microwave (whichever method is on the box)
- With a skewer, stick your Square pieces into the melted chocolate
- Place chocolate covered Square pieces onto graham crackers
- Using a skewer, heat marshmallows over a stove until desired doneness
- Place melted marshmallow over Square and top with graham cracker
We hope you enjoyed this recipe, and until next time!