Are you looking to pick up only the finest in handcrafted, hemp-derived goods for family, friends, and loved ones this holiday season?
You've come to the right place. This page will cover everything you need to know regarding shipping products and traveling with products this holiday season.
Here, you're going to learn everything you need to know about:
- Ordering Gifts For Your Address
- Ordering Gifts To A Different Address
- Traveling With Hometown Hero Products
- Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Ordering Hometown Hero Products To Your Address
Is your family coming over for the holidays? Or maybe you're going to drive over to them within the same state.
Well, either way, it's smooth sailing from here.
If your name and address are verified through BlueCheck, it's just a matter of placing an order.
Our shipping is done through USPS, meaning packages can generally be expected between 2-5 business days or 1-3 business days, depending on the shipping method.
If you place an order before 11 a.m. CT between Monday and Friday, you can expect the order to go out the same day. Any order after this time will go out within the next business day (an order made on a Friday afternoon would go out on Monday).
Ordering Gifts For Another Address
For verification and, more importantly, safety purposes, we can only ship products to your address.
But you still have options.
If your recipient is spending the holidays elsewhere, you can still get them a Hometown Hero Gift Card.
Our gift cards are delivered through email and have options that include:
- Custom amount (contact us to set it up)
The recipient will, of course, need to be 21 years or older and may get an email from BlueCheck to verify their age when they use the card.
Traveling With Hometown Hero Products
Whether you're driving or flying, there are several things you need to know if you plan on traveling with our products this holiday season.
The first is the legality of hemp. Hemp is cannabis with a 0.3% or lower concentration of Delta-9 THC on a dry weight basis.
All of our products that contain cannabinoids (Delta-8, Delta-9, CBD, HHC, etc.) fall within the legal category of hemp.
Hemp is legal on a federal level, meaning it can travel across state lines and through U.S. airspace.
However, the legality of hemp-derived cannabinoids will vary state by state.
If you are driving to a different state, check up on the legality of hemp-derived cannabinoids for your destination and the states you are driving through. For instance, there are many states where hemp-derived Delta-9 is legal but not Delta-8.
If you are flying to a different state, check if the products you bring are legal at your destination. You should also check in with your airline to know their policy on hemp-derived products. And finally, make sure you're traveling within TSA compliance.
If you are traveling internationally, do not, under any circumstances, take hemp-derived products with you.
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
With all the savings coming up on Green Wednesday, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday, you want to ensure your shopping is on time.
But things can come up, and we get that.
As mentioned before, we ship our products through USPS. And again, you can find the latest information for holiday shipping deadlines on their website.
But remember, if the holiday sneaks up on you (which happens to the best of us), you've always got an ace in the hole with a Hometown Hero Gift Card.
That's just about it for this holiday gift guide.
And as a brief overview, here are all the points we covered:
- Orders made before 11:00 a.m. CT will go out the same day. Orders made after this time will go out on the next business day.
- If you're ordering to your address, it's the same as usual. Just make sure you place an order before USPS holiday shipping deadlines.
- For safety and verification purposes, you cannot order products to a different address, but you can get your recipient a Hometown Hero Gift Card.
- If driving to another state, check with that state's laws regarding hemp-derived cannabinoids and any states you need to drive through.
- If you are flying domestically, check with the legality of hemp-derived cannabinoids for your destination, check in with your airline to see if they allow hemp-derived cannabinoids, and as always, make sure you're traveling within TSA compliance guidelines.
- Do not fly internationally with any hemp-derived products.
- For the latest information on holiday shipping deadlines, check the USPS website.
Finally, remember that we have an in-house customer support team here at Hometown Hero that would be more than glad to help you with any questions about holiday shipping.
And last but certainly not least, if you have any questions, whether it's with shipping or cannabinoids, you can always reach out to our in-house customer support team Monday - Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. via:
- Phone - (512) 551-0345
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat - Click on the speech icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
That's all for now and happy holidays.