Homemade ice cream is a treat perfect for any occasion.
Even those that are lactose-free slip in a bite or two…and we all know what that leads to…
But we aren’t here to tell anyone they can’t eat ice cream.
Instead, we are sharing our secret to making Delta-8 ice cream.
Below, we will give step by step directions for two recipes:
- How to make D8 ice cream with an ice cream machine
- How to make D8 ice cream without a machine
- Final Thoughts
Prepare to make an ice cream that is not only delicious but has the unique touch of high-quality Delta-8.
It’s time to begin!
How to Make D8 Ice Cream With An Ice Cream Machine
Have you met anyone to turn down a scoop of ice cream?
One bite of this recipe, and we can assure you that everyone will be grabbing a spoon and bowl.
Made with simple ingredients and your favorite ice cream machine, we can help you make the best Delta-8 vanilla ice cream around.
Add in cookie dough, brownies, peanut butter, whatever your heart desires.
Grab your measuring cups because it's time to gather ingredients!
Delta-8 Vanilla Ice Cream (With Machine)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1ml of Delta 8 THC tincture
- Add sugar, cream, and milk over low heat in a medium saucepan. Stir until the sugar is dissolved and small foam appears.
- Pour the cream mixture into a bowl. Add in vanilla extract and tincture. Mix, and move to the fridge overnight (or a minimum of 2 hours).
- Pour cold cream mix into the ice cream maker. Turn on the machine, and wait for it to churn up. This typically takes 20 to 25 minutes.
- Take the ice cream out of the machine. Place it in the freezer for 2 to 3 hours, or until firm.
How to Make D8 Ice Cream Without A Machine
We do not expect the average person to have an ice cream maker.
So we are one step ahead.
This recipe requires basic ingredients that nearly everyone will find in their kitchen.
And the best part, it takes 20 mins or less to make.
This leaves time to do other things, like baking brownies to go right alongside your homemade ice cream.
However you decide to spend your time, one thing is certain—this Delta-8 ice cream is far easier than most recipes.
Time to locate the ingredients!
Delta-8 Vanilla Ice Cream (Without Machine)
- 1/2 cup of half-and-half
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1ml of Delta-8 tincture
- 3 cups of ice
- 1/3 cup of kosher salt
- In a bowl, combine half-and-half, cream, sugar, vanilla, and tincture. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag and seal (make sure there isn’t any air).
- Into another large plastic bag, combine ice and salt. Place the other bag inside the bag of ice. Seal and shake vigorously for 10 to 15 minutes. Or until the ice cream has the ideal texture.
Suppose you have an ice cream machine, great. But if you don’t, our recipe above will make Delta-8 ice cream instantly. We hope our recipes will bring back familiar childhood flavors with an adult twist. Don’t stop with the ice cream, though. Add some fudge, crushed-up cookies, whipped cream, and for the love of us all, don’t forget about the cherry!